As a current Clinical Educator or clinical site, we hope you will find all the information you need within these pages. Please refer to the menu on the left to access the resources you will need when taking a student at your site:
- Documents and forms such as evaluations
- Our EXCEL series of online e-learning modules
- A special Private Practice Toolkit Module
- Information about our annual cohort placement dates and student skills per placement
- Resource material for Clinical Education experiences
- Last, but not least, our Clinical Education Manual – the most comprehensive resource of all!
To the left (under Workshops & Events) you’ll also be able to find out more about our free Clinical Educator Workshops (for those of you who are new to taking students or would like a refresher).
If you do take students (thank you!) we’d like to show our appreciation. Check out the Recognition Program & Awards link to find out how you can apply to our semi-annual Clinical Educator Recognition Program prize draws!
In the News & Archives link, you’ll find a page of archives for “Insight,” our triannual Clinical Education Newsletter.
If you have any suggestions for content on our Clinical Education pages please send us an email. We are always happy to receive input and suggestions!