In alignment with the University, the Physical Therapy department encourages diversity of our community, including staff, faculty and students. While we haven’t cancelled classes as part of the Scholar Strike for Black Lives in Canada this week, we support anti-racism, inclusion, social accountability and integrity.
For more information please click here to visit the UBC Equity and Inclusion Office’s resource page on the Scholar Strike.
Related links (UBC content)
- UBC Faculty Association Statement on Scholar Strike
- UBC Department of Theatre and Film Acting Head’s Statement Regarding Scholar Strike
- Together against Racism and Injustice, UBC Office of the President
- UBC Committee on Systemic Racism, UBC Office of the President
- Moving forward on Anti-Racism and Anti-Discrimination, UBC Office of the President
- Indigenous Foundations, First Nations and Indigenous Studies, UBC Faculty of Arts
- Activating Solidarity – A Guide to anti-Racism Work, UBC Equity & Inclusion Office
- Solidarity & Action: Five Tips on Tackling Racism, UBC Equity & Inclusion Office
- International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination: Resources against Racism, UBC Equity & Inclusion Office
- Get Connected: Communities, Networks, and Clubs at UBC, UBC Equity & Inclusion Office