The Master of Physical Therapy (MPT) Program at the University of British Columbia has completed the accreditation review process administered by Physiotherapy Education Accreditation Canada (PEAC). PEAC is an incorporated body under the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act and operates as the accrediting agency for physiotherapy education programs in Canada. The status of Accreditation: Fully Compliant was granted to the program on April 14, 2013 for the period until May 15, 2019. A description of Accreditation Status, Fully Compliant follows:
- A program is in compliance with 100% of the accreditation criteria within the Accreditation Standards.
- There are no deficiencies.
- There could be identified issues and weaknesses that the program must improve upon.
- Progress towards improving issues and weaknesses must be reported in regular Progress Reports to PEAC.
- If progress is not made, the program’s accreditation status could be changed to partially compliant or probationary.
More details regarding the definitions of the levels of accreditation are available at http://www.peac-aepc.ca/english/accreditation/levels-of-accreditation.php
Physiotherapy Education Accreditation Canada
Suite 26, 509 Commissioners Road West
London, Ontario, N6J 1Y5