UBC values diversity and strongly encourages international students to apply for our graduate programs. 25% of our total graduate student body are international students, so you will have the chance to meet and work with other students from all over the world.
WHY COME TO UBC VANCOUVER IN CANADA?
- UBC is one of the world’s top 35 universities, providing excellence in teaching and research
- UBC is a comprehensive university with more than 250 graduate programs in 142 specializations and 2000 potential supervisors – it is very likely that UBC will have a mentor for your research interests!
- UBC was recognized as the most sustainable campus in Canada (College Sustainability Report Card 2009) and was awarded the first Canadian Gold medal in the STARS Sustainability ranking
- Vancouver is one of the most attractive cities in the world: it has continuously scored highest rankings by The Economist (world’s most livable city), Mercer Consulting (best city in the world) and by Condé Nast Traveler magazine (best city in the Americas)
- Vancouver has one of the mildest climates in Canada
- Vancouver has it all: sea, parks, mountains, beaches and 4 seasons per year, including beautiful summers and mild, wet winters with snow in the mountains
- Canada has an excellent health care system and social services
- Canada is a safe country and study destination
- Canada has a well-developed and stable economy
- Canadians are friendly people with an open and welcoming culture
Master of Physical Therapy Admission Requirements
Please click here for information about the Admission Requirements for International Applicants.
Master of Physical Therapy Tuition Fees
Please click here for information about Tuition Fees for International Students.