Senior Instructor Emeriti
- Killam Teaching Prize Recipient – 2009
- Certificate in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- Teaching expertise in micro- gross – and neuro-anatomy; neuropathology and mental illness.
- Online and practical workshops in gross and neuro-anatomy
- Development of online courses for UBC and Thompson Rivers University
- Member of the UBC Instructional Skills Workshop Facilitator Team
- Instructional Skills Workshop Manual – Revision Team
- Teaching Scholarship in Prior Learning
- Self-AssessmentSummative and Formative Teaching Review
- Dr. Redenbach is no longer actively involved in her own research program since her retirement in 2015.
- She devotes her time to community work as Co-Chair of the Family Advisory Committee for Mental Illness for the North Shore, at the The Greta and Robert H.N. HO Psychiatry & Education Centre, (The HOpe Centre) at Lions Gate Hospital.